I want to stay on track for my 2016 quilty adventures, so each quarter I am writing out a list of the things I would like to complete so I can be a bit accountable for them! I have joined @finishalong on IG for #2016FAL.
If you want to join in the fun check out www.slostudio.ca for more details.
As of 1st April there were still three things that were outstanding from my Q1 list… I was SOOO close to getting two of these done by the 31st March… foiled by life in the last couple of weeks!
As of 30th June
- Black and White Plus Quilt (FINISHED!)
- Dog Gone dog bed (FINISHED!)
- Dream Big Quilt in Reel Time fabric (FINISHED!)
- Finish my Hello Darling SWL Advent Calendar (buttons to sew on and quilt)
- Jelly Roll Patch pattern and my Jelly Roll Patch sample (FINISHED! )
- Write up my Jelly Roll Pitch pattern and make a sample
- Make an overnight bag for my Dad (FINISHED!)
- Finish 63 hexagon trays for CottonFactoryUnplugged (WOOHOO DONE!)
- Make a Carina Gardner bella clutch out of Melba fabric for CottonFactoryUnplugged (FINISHED!)
- Make scrub caps for my niece the theatre nurse (these are so much harder than I anticipated!)
- Make a teddy bear cushion in Strawberry Fields Revisited (FINISHED!)
- Make a teddy bear cushion in Little Ruby (FINISHED!)
- Addicted to making these teddy bear cushions so much I made two more!
- Make a Bionic Gear Bag for my mum (FINISHED!)
- Then some fun things to start : Fresh from Simply Retro book in Hello Darling (started!) and
- Framed from Simply Retro in April Showers
- And a zippy pouch in John Deere fabric for my great-nephew (FINISHED!)
So 13 out of 17 things finished 🙂 I am happy with that!
And it did keep keep me out of mischief for three months!