Well that first quarter was soooo busy, but I didn’t seem to get things finished. Lots of things off being quilted at my long arm quilter and I can’t wait to get them back VERY soon!
And the first part of the year is full of birthdays and family events so it was a bit hard to fit in lots of sewing time. 🙂
Joining @finishalong on IG for #2017FAL using the personalised tag of #2017FALSWL
If you want to join in the fun check out www.cutandalter.blogspot.com for more details.
These are my goals for the second quarter of 2017 :
- Fresh from Simply Retro book in Hello Darling (quilt top off being long armed. still.)
- 100 days 100 blocks sew along top finished (quilt top off being long armed. still.)
- Large size Jelly Roll Patch in Gooseberry (quilt off being long armed. still.)
- Cherry Tree Lane quilt (quilt top off being long armed. still.)
- Craft it Forward gift Number 3 (using Reel Time. Definitely this quarter!)
- Finish my Peekaboo Calendar pattern (DONE but not blogged yet.)
- Red and Black and Loved All Over for my FIL (from my bee blocks FINISHED!)
- Melba fabric quilt for my father’s 80th birthday (FINISHED! gifting at Easter)
- Dwell house swap blocks into a It Takes a Village square quilt with my patchwork swoon in little ruby as the backing
- The Boxes and Crosses Quilt from Emma Jean Jansen as a gift for a friend
- Secret Birthday sewing for a girlfriend
So there should be lots of finishes this quarter. Yay!
This is my 100 days, 100 blocks quilt top.