This is the last block for our Elizabeth Hartman All The Animals Sew Along! I am a bit sad 🙁 It has been such fun making these gorgeous blocks…. and Lisa the Unicorn was the definitely leaving the best until last!
I used Karen Lewis Textiles Blueberry Park strips for the mane and the very brand new Alison Glass Kaleidoscope shot cotton in Sapphire as the background. I love her!
And I have been lucky enough to visit both our sponsors over the past couple of weeks!
This Month’s Sponsor – Fiona from Alice in Fabricland – where Lisa the Unicorn was very at home in the front entry display 🙂
Hi Fiona behind the counter! (hmmmm…. can unicorns wave do you think?)
And then this week I was at our Grand Prize Sponsor – with Jane from Sew Inn – where Lisa hung out with the new bag patterns from By Annie (psst Annie is coming to Sew Inn in July to teach her wonderful patterns including the new pattern she designed with Tula Pink!)
As this is the last block of the Sew Along, you have until Midnight Saturday the 9th June to post up your blocks and your finished projects made from ALL the blocks in the sew along, not just the blocks since I took over.
I will be drawing the winners and letting everyone know via the blog and Instagram and Facebook on Monday!
Don’t forget that to be in the running for prizes you need to do a few things (see below).
Good luck everyone and thank you so much for sewing along with us all!
Quick Sew Along Overview
- Follow me on Instagram @said_with_love
- Follow @aliceinfabricland on Instagram
- Follow @sewinn_colac on Instagram
- Make one of the blocks that we are doing from the 5th May to the 6th June and post it on Instagram between 12:01am 5 June and 11:59pm 9 June 2018 to be eligible for this month’s prize. See full list of blocks here
- Pick the block(s) you’d like to make from one or more of the Elizabeth Hartman patterns or an entire pattern that we are doing (See full list of blocks here) and make a quilt or your own project. You will need to post one photo of each of the individual blocks in your project between 12:01am 3 January and 11:59pm 9 June 2018. You will then need to post a photo of your finished quilt top (it doesn’t need to be quilted or bound), cushion, bag, mini quilt, table runner etc between 12:01am 3 January and 11:59pm 9 June 2018 to be eligible for either the Australian Grand Prize or the International Grand Prize. Important: Your entered project cannot include any other animal blocks by another designer. They can include traditional patchwork blocks, setting blocks, improv piecing, words, etc. but the animals must be by Elizabeth Hartman.
- Use the hashtag #elizabethhartmanalltheanimalsSAL
- Have FUN!