Bathing Box Quilt Kit
$110.00 – $170.00 inc GST
The Bathing Box quilt pattern is available in Issue 14 of Great Australian Quilts magazine, out now.
These kits have all the fabrics that you need to make your own Bathing Box quilt top and binding – perfect for picnicking outdoors this summer!
- Original: as per the magazine red for the roof, navy for the bathing box, white for the stars and a mottled pale blue for the sky
- Grungy with yellow stars: red roof, a mottled navy for the bathing box, yellow stars and a mottled sand colour for the background
- Verbena Petals: red roof, Ruby Star Society Verbena navy petals for the bathing box, white stars and Verbena cream petals for the sandy background
- Verbena Rubber Band: red roof, Ruby Star Society Verbena navy rubber bands (looks like bubbles!) for the bathing box, white stars and Verbena cream petals for the sandy background
- Flag Blue with green grass: red roof, as close as I could get to Aussie flag blue for the bathing box, white stars and mottled green for the grassy background.
The kit includes 6.2 metres of fabric for your bathing box quilt top AND binding (to match the background colour)
We have a number of widebacks that makes creating a backing oh so easy – these are not included in the kit but you can can add one to your order – check out our wideback options here.
The finished Bathing Box quilt is 60″ x 81″ and has two small blocks of foundation paper piecing and the rest is regular piecing. Read a little more about the Bathing Box quilt on our blog.
These kits are now available.