Wow, time has just flown! This is the second to last block for the #elizabethhartmanalltheanimalsSAL ! So don’t forget to get your blocks posted on Instagram, your projects finished (or quilt tops put together!) using the hashtag!
Bjorn the bear with a slight modification to make him smile 🙂 I do much prefer a happy bear!
I actually made this block up a while ago and it has already been gifted to a friend in the shape of a cushion! I will try and get a picture of the cushion (because of course I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it off! doh!)
Hmmm… nope, couldn’t get a cushion pic as my friend hasn’t unpacked in her new house yet! But here is one of my “beary” cute husband @thefabrichusband!
The last, and the one I am MOST looking forward to, in our list of blocks for the sew along is Lisa the Unicorn! So next Wednesday is the LAST block and you will then only have until midnight on the 9th June to get all your pictures posted of your finished projects (or at least a finished quilt top!)
Quick Sew Along Overview
- Follow me on Instagram @said_with_love
- Follow @aliceinfabricland on Instagram
- Follow @sewinn_colac on Instagram
- Make one of the blocks that we are doing from the 5th May to the 6th June and post it on Instagram between 12:01am 5 June and 11:59pm 9 June 2018 to be eligible for this month’s prize. See full list of blocks here
- Pick the block(s) you’d like to make from one or more of the Elizabeth Hartman patterns or an entire pattern that we are doing (See full list of blocks here) and make a quilt or your own project. You will need to post one photo of each of the individual blocks in your project between 12:01am 3 January and 11:59pm 9 June 2018. You will then need to post a photo of your finished quilt top (it doesn’t need to be quilted or bound), cushion, bag, mini quilt, table runner etc between 12:01am 3 January and 11:59pm 9 June 2018 to be eligible for either the Australian Grand Prize or the International Grand Prize. Important: Your entered project cannot include any other animal blocks by another designer. They can include traditional patchwork blocks, setting blocks, improv piecing, words, etc. but the animals must be by Elizabeth Hartman.
- Use the hashtag #elizabethhartmanalltheanimalsSAL
- Have FUN!