Have you decided on what blocks you are going to do for the Sew Along?
I am following our outline of blocks (two per week between now and 6th June) and today is Jade from the Greenhouse pattern.
(click here to see the list of blocks we are doing or more to the point, you can select from!)
I am using Big Sky fabric for the greenhouse table runner I am making…. I have been hankering to use the bear print (it is just sooo cute)…. but I’m not 100% convinced that this was a good choice for my leaves for the Jade cactus…. what do you think? Is this a remake or should I just go with it?
Looking forward to seeing your fabric choices for this block!!
Quick Sew Along Overview
- Follow me on Instagram @said_with_love
- Follow @aliceinfabricland on Instagram
- Follow @sewinn_colac on Instagram
- Make one of the blocks that we are doing from the 5th May to the 6th June and post it on Instagram between 12:01am 5 June and 11:59pm 9 June 2018 to be eligible for this month’s prize. See full list of blocks here
- Pick the block(s) you’d like to make from one or more of the Elizabeth Hartman patterns or an entire pattern that we are doing (See full list of blocks here) and make a quilt or your own project. You will need to post one photo of each of the individual blocks in your project between 12:01am 3 January and 11:59pm 9 June 2018. You will then need to post a photo of your finished quilt top (it doesn’t need to be quilted or bound), cushion, bag, mini quilt, table runner etc between 12:01am 3 January and 11:59pm 9 June 2018 to be eligible for either the Australian Grand Prize or the International Grand Prize. Important: Your entered project cannot include any other animal blocks by another designer. They can include traditional patchwork blocks, setting blocks, improv piecing, words, etc. but the animals must be by Elizabeth Hartman.
- Use the hashtag #elizabethhartmanalltheanimalsSAL
- Have FUN!