Welcome back to the Barn Star Sampler Quiltalong! This month we are showing you our Month 7 blocks – the Friendship Star block.
You can read more about the sewalong and how we at Said With Love are doing it (emails with hints and tips for the blocks at the beginning of the month, block reveals at the end of the month) on the Barn Star Sampler Quilt Along page https://saidwithlove.com.au/sew-alongs/barn-star-sampler-sewalong/ And it is never too late to join in the fun!
My first block for this month has the stripey Tula Pink flower in the middle!
And my second block, which was supposed to be my first block but I got totally sidetracked by the stripey fussy cutting!
And yes, we had some sunshine and nice weather, so I took the opportunity for quilt block photos by the pond with the ducks and chickens (however they were all out of camera shot doh!)
I again made good use of the Fat Quarter Shop foundation paper piecing papers for the square in a square – perfect everytime!
Watch my reveal video to see and hear more about the blocks and a sneak peek as to what next month’s block is!
Here are Kimberly’s blocks
See what my fellow Bloggers / Quilters have made for this month’s block!
- Anne Boundy (this is me here at Said With Love!)
- Kim Lapacek, Persimon Dreams, (@persimondreams)
- Melanie Call, A Bit of Scrap Stuff, (@abitofscrapstuff)
- Rebecca Bird, One Wee Bird, (@oneweebird)
- Reece Ortolani, Hurricane Quilty Stitches, (@hurricanereecequiltystitches)
- Melissa Corry, Happy Quilting, (@happyquiltingmc)
- Pat Sloan, Pat Sloan Blog, (@quilterpatsloan)
- Gina Tell, Thread Graffiti, (@gina_tell_threadgraffiti)