This is the last block from the Elizabeth Hartman pattern Greenhouse that is on our Sew Along list. I now have five very cute cacti blocks!
Here is Cactus
Which isn’t cactus at all! hehe. I loved this print from the Big Sky fabric range – birch tree trunks in the forest <3
And here is my finished project – a table runner of the 5 cacti blocks 🙂 I do love a quick, easy project that looks like I have been slaving over a hot sewing machine for a.g.e.s 🙂 (shhh.. let’s keep it a secret that these blocks are so quick and easy!)
So the next block is Florence the Flamingo which I am looking forward to! 🙂
Check out the list of blocks for the Sew Along that I am following and you can choose from!
Quick Sew Along Overview
- Follow me on Instagram @said_with_love
- Follow @aliceinfabricland on Instagram
- Follow @sewinn_colac on Instagram
- Make one of the blocks that we are doing from the 5th May to the 6th June and post it on Instagram between 12:01am 5 June and 11:59pm 9 June 2018 to be eligible for this month’s prize. See full list of blocks here
- Pick the block(s) you’d like to make from one or more of the Elizabeth Hartman patterns or an entire pattern that we are doing (See full list of blocks here) and make a quilt or your own project. You will need to post one photo of each of the individual blocks in your project between 12:01am 3 January and 11:59pm 9 June 2018. You will then need to post a photo of your finished quilt top (it doesn’t need to be quilted or bound), cushion, bag, mini quilt, table runner etc between 12:01am 3 January and 11:59pm 9 June 2018 to be eligible for either the Australian Grand Prize or the International Grand Prize. Important: Your entered project cannot include any other animal blocks by another designer. They can include traditional patchwork blocks, setting blocks, improv piecing, words, etc. but the animals must be by Elizabeth Hartman.
- Use the hashtag #elizabethhartmanalltheanimalsSAL
- Have FUN!
This table runner is one of the my finishes for my second quarter Finishalong #2018FAL #2018FALSWL