Oh I loved making this block for the #elizabethhartmanalltheanimalsSAL ! I could not resist cracking open my bundle of Denyse Schmidt fabrics for the coat!
Luna Lapin the bunny welcomed Denny the Dog to the craft room and admired his new coat!
Denny the Dog will become a cushion and be a gift later this year 🙂
And I managed to finish up the cushion last night, so here is Denny the Dog cushion relaxing on my chair 🙂 A perfect little cushion for the lower back… but then again I may not have the heart to use him… he is so cute!
Up next in our list of blocks for the sew along is Lloyd and Lisa! Only a couple more blocks to go until the end of the sew along – don’t forget to get your projects finishes / quilt tops assembled to be in it to win!
Quick Sew Along Overview
- Follow me on Instagram @said_with_love
- Follow @aliceinfabricland on Instagram
- Follow @sewinn_colac on Instagram
- Make one of the blocks that we are doing from the 5th May to the 6th June and post it on Instagram between 12:01am 5 June and 11:59pm 9 June 2018 to be eligible for this month’s prize. See full list of blocks here
- Pick the block(s) you’d like to make from one or more of the Elizabeth Hartman patterns or an entire pattern that we are doing (See full list of blocks here) and make a quilt or your own project. You will need to post one photo of each of the individual blocks in your project between 12:01am 3 January and 11:59pm 9 June 2018. You will then need to post a photo of your finished quilt top (it doesn’t need to be quilted or bound), cushion, bag, mini quilt, table runner etc between 12:01am 3 January and 11:59pm 9 June 2018 to be eligible for either the Australian Grand Prize or the International Grand Prize. Important: Your entered project cannot include any other animal blocks by another designer. They can include traditional patchwork blocks, setting blocks, improv piecing, words, etc. but the animals must be by Elizabeth Hartman.
- Use the hashtag #elizabethhartmanalltheanimalsSAL
- Have FUN!
This cushion is one of the my finishes for my second quarter Finishalong #2018FAL #2018FALSWL