I have been lucky enough to be part of the Mister Domestic release for Mathew’s new Art Gallery fabric line called PLAYROOM!
This line has the cutest of prints in there….. the little handprints and the tree with the hearts are just adorable….. and of course the text prints won me over straight away!
This is a double sided banner that used the two text prints in the Playroom line – one as a full side of the banner and the other I fussy cut out letters to make my own words.
Playroom : kindness, sharing, fun.
Words not only to play by, but to live by?
And then as I only had some small pieces left of these beautiful fabrics, I decided that my Bunting pattern would be perfect……
I used smaller squares than in the original pattern, fussy cut some more letters to spell out PLAY ROOM.
AND then had some fun with the selvedges as the binding for the bunting!
A cute and quick project (and has a clever method to use every bit of fabric you have and can translate to any size squares!).
And the party keeps on going! We have already seen some awesome projects from the Week 1 participants…… (and psst…. Mathew usually does a giveaway at the end of each week, so stay tuned on social media!)
Playroom Project Party Participants
- Monday, February 24th: Laura Piland of Slice of Pi Quilts
- Tuesday, February 25th: Alex Hoffman of Hoffmama Company
- Wednesday, February 26th: Kristina Cole of Read Stitch Love
- Thursday, February 27th: Leanne Parsons of Devoted Quilter
- Friday, February 28th: Lisa Hamann of Sew Peace Full
- Saturday, February 29th: Stacey Held of Two Terriers Studio
- Monday, March 2nd: Amanda Gehl of Catalina Homegrown
- Tuesday, March 3rd: Anne Boundy of Said With Love ME!!!!
- Wednesday, March 4th: Maja Wlusek of Betyipiernaty
- Thursday, March 5th: Jerry Roodt of Jerry Roodt
- Friday, March 6th: Vanessa Behymer of Vintage Barngirl
- Saturday, March 7th: Jocelyn Gonzales of MGJBTX Quilts
- Monday, March 9th: Isabelle Selak of Southbay Bella Studio
- Tuesday, March 10th: Elizabeth Gilmartin of Bitter Candy Design
- Wednesday, March 11th:
- Thursday, March 12th: Jennifer Monroe of Sunshine Selvage
- Friday, March 13th: Cecilia Sullivan of CeciVas
- Saturday, March 14th: Sarai Schuk of Sarai’s Hobbies
- Monday, March 16th: Maria Schneider of Madame Tailor
- Tuesday, March 17th: Diane Spencer-Ogg of Spencer Ogg
- Wednesday, March 18th: Heather Butler of Stay Little Sewing
- Thursday, March 19th: Kenzy Hogan of Sewing Corals
- Friday, March 20th: Kim Barnett of Maggie Magpie Studio
- Saturday, March 21th: Christina Johnson of Such a Pretty Fabric
- Monday, March 23rd: Florence Taylor of Florence Taylor
- Tuesday, March 24rd: Shankari Paradee of Sewl Sister
- Wednesday, March 25th: Jen Nilson of Wild Zipper
- Thursday, March 26th: Shannyn Caldwell of Delish Boutique
- Friday, March 27th: Becky Campbell of Sew Forever
- Saturday, March 28th: Moira de Carvalho of Quilt Design Duo