We are officially at the pointy end of the Barn Star Sampler Quilt Along! Month 9 is the last of the medium sized blocks – YAY! The Peony Star block is gorgeous and I can’t wait to show you how mine turned out!
You can read more about the sewalong and how we at Said With Love are doing it (emails with hints and tips for the blocks at the beginning of the month, block reveals at the end of the month) on the Barn Star Sampler Quilt Along page https://saidwithlove.com.au/sew-alongs/barn-star-sampler-sewalong/ And it is never too late to join in the fun!
I did change the sizing of the centre and side sections so as to not need a border around the block. Here is block A
I was just loving that our tulips came out just in time for the photo shoot, so ALL my photos include tulips!
Here is my Block B
This month’s reveal video has a short video of the blocks out in our garden (spring is just the best time!) as well as information about the Stitch Pink upcoming sewalong!
Don’t forget to head on over to my fellow Bloggers / Quilters to see their blocks!
- Anne Boundy (this is me here at Said With Love!)
- Kim Lapacek, Persimon Dreams, (@persimondreams)
- Melanie Call, A Bit of Scrap Stuff, (@abitofscrapstuff)
- Rebecca Bird, One Wee Bird, (@oneweebird)
- Reece Ortolani, Hurricane Quilty Stitches, (@hurricanereecequiltystitches)
- Melissa Corry, Happy Quilting, (@happyquiltingmc)
- Pat Sloan, Pat Sloan Blog, (@quilterpatsloan)
- Gina Tell, Thread Graffiti, (@gina_tell_threadgraffiti)