So my quilting wish list for 2016 is large. Ok, huge. I am wishfully thinking that EVERY spare moment I have can be productively spent in my craft room. Or I could only work about one day a week and still make enough money to support my fabric habit…..
And of course that won’t happen…. but I can dream, can’t I?
My Works In Progress first:
- Finish my Black and White plus quilt (top done, quilting to go)
- Finish the Mermaid Quilt FINISHED!
- Finish my French General quilt (blocks made)
- Finish our Farm Girl Vintage quilt (blocks still to complete)
- Finish my Hello Darling advent calendar (buttons to sew on)
Then all the lovely new things to start 🙂
- Shortcake quilt in Daysail (started!)
- Amy Butler’s Weekender bag in Cotton + Steel Picnic fabric (nervous about this one!)
- Lattice quilt in Vintage Market (oh how I love thee Vintage Market!)
- Fresh (from Retro book) in Hello Darling
- Flower Patch in Hello Darling
- A bilby in Winter’s Lane
- Joyfully pattern in one of my many Xmas fabrics (though maybe in Pixie Noel when it comes out?!)
- Quilty Xmas by Lori Holt in Mistletoe Lane
- Hour baskets (made my first three on the last few days of 2015 but want to make more!)
- Round and Round using the grey shot cotton background and Bloom and Bliss
- Framed (from Retro book) in April Showers
- Sewing machine mat using Lori Holt scrappy fabric…. or maybe April Showers…..
- Dream Big baby quilt for cousin in Reel Time
- Another baby quilt for a friend
- Placements for my parents using the Melba magpies
- Placements for us using A Field Guide
- Tilda quilt for my mum’s spare room
- Overnight bag for my dad (will see how I go with the Weekender bag if I want to make two of them!)
- More Bionic Gear Bags using up scraps
- Dog Gone quilt for a friend
- Xmas tree skirt from Winter Wonderland book (sew along with some IG friends)
And this doesn’t include my monthly Bee blocks I will make the Queen Bee each month (and the four blocks I am going to make for myself of each block!), the Project48quilt blocks OR the ModernHSTSampler blocks I want to do (both of the latter in Calico Days)
OR all the gorgeous new patterns that will come out during the year that I will just NEED to add to the list 🙂
Hehe… I think I am going to have to prioritise my quilt making a bit. Tune back in January 2017 to see some of these same quilts on the wish list still!