I have been really enjoying staying on track for my 2016 quilty adventures. I love writing up a list and I love ticking them off too! I have joined @finishalong on IG for #2016FAL.
If you want to join in the fun check out www.elvengarden.blogspot.com for more details.
As of 30th Sept this is how my wish to do list finished up:
- Finish my Amy Butler Weekender Bag as part of the Sew Along (WOOHOO! DONE)
- Finish my Hello Darling SWL Advent Calendar (FINALLY DONE)
- Fresh from Simply Retro book in Hello Darling (not done yet, but I am up to the sewing part finally!)
- Finish a Bionic Gear Bag (FINISHED)
- Finish a second Bionic Gear Bag (FINISHED)
- A Maker’s Tote for a friend’s birthday (FINISHED)
- Rise Quilt in Acreage fabric and basket liner and cider bottle holders (FINISHED!)
- A block for the Cloud9 blog tour (FINISHED)
- Put together my oldest WIP quilt top (hmmm….. not this quarter)
- Repair my grandmother’s hexie quilt (or this one)
- Start the Quilty Xmas quilt from Lori Holt’s sew along a few years ago (I was just dreaming!)