Even though life gets in the way (a lot!) I enjoy being accountable for my quilty adventures. I love writing up a list and I love ticking them off too! I have joined @finishalong on IG for #2016FAL.
If you want to join in the fun check out www.elvengarden.blogspot.com for more details.
As of 31st December this is what my quilty wish to do list finished up like:
- Fresh from Simply Retro book in Hello Darling (quilt top off being long armed)
- Craft it Forward gift Number 1 – Maker’s Tote Lavish (FINISHED!)
- Craft it Forward gift Number 2 – Maker’s Tote Aria (FINISHED!)
- Craft it Forward gift Number 3 (not started – to be done first quarter 2017)
- 100 days 100 blocks sew along top finished (quilt top off being long armed)
- Large size Jelly Roll Patch in Gooseberry (quilt off being long armed)
- Repair my grandmother’s hexie quilt (didn’t get up the nerve… sometime in 2017)
- Finish my Peekaboo Calendar pattern (arghhh…. hand sewing!!!)
- A cross body bag in scooter fabric (FINISHED!)
- Cushions in Desert Bloom fabric (nope. hoping for 2017)
- Cushion in Galaxy fabric (FINISHED!)
- Road to Jarbo Quilt
- Cotton Factory Block Swap Quilt (FINISHED AND GIFTED!)
The cross body bag was fun to make for a friend!