Welcome back to see my finished blocks from Month 3 – the Carpenter Stars!
You can read more about the sewalong and how we at Said With Love are doing it (emails with hints and tips for the blocks at the beginning of the month, block reveals at the end of the month) on the Barn Star Sampler Quilt Along page https://saidwithlove.com.au/sew-alongs/barn-star-sampler-sewalong/ And it is never too late to join in the fun!
And here is my Month 3 Block A
I love that fussy cut Tula Pink owl in the centre (from her Moon Garden collection which we still have a few prints of here).
And my second block for this month was in the greens again
Loving how that dark geo print makes the centre star really stand out!
Here is my Month 3 Reveal video also showing you all 6 blocks so far!
I can’t wait to see the blocks that Kimberly and my fellow bloggers have been making this month, so go and check them out as well!
Meet the Quilters Sewing Along
- Anne Boundy (this is me here at Said With Love!)
- Kim Lapacek, Persimon Dreams, (@persimondreams)
- Melanie Call, A Bit of Scrap Stuff, (@abitofscrapstuff)
- Rebecca Bird, One Wee Bird, (@oneweebird)
- Reece Ortolani, Hurricane Quilty Stitches, (@hurricanereecequiltystitches)
- Melissa Corry, Happy Quilting, (@happyquiltingmc)
- Pat Sloan, Pat Sloan Blog, (@quilterpatsloan)
- Gina Tell, Thread Graffiti, (@gina_tell_threadgraffiti)